Saturday, September 27, 2008

Birthdays and Lions

So it has been a while since my last post and there are a few questions, well one question that needs to be answered, so I'm putting it all in my BIRTHDAY POST!!!

Today I am 17 years old! Wow can you believe it, I'm soooo old lol. I must be honest, these things are getting less and less exciting, especially as less and less people care. This birthday has honestly sucked thus far =( Only one of my friends actually remember it, and that rocks because she told me happy birthday before my mom did, or maybe that sucks. But I woke up getting yelled at and then my ex made me feel like crap, and...things haven't gotten better. I honestly hate today. I'm just having a really really bad day =( it just sucks =( I would really like for something good to happen but I'm not holding my breath. I know how horrible and selfish I sound but I mean it is my birthday, it should be about me, but I feel ignored today.

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe!!! People are wanting show times. Well here they are:

October 9-12, 2008, Thurs – Sat at 7 pm, Sat at 4 pm, Sun at 2 pm

October 17-19, 2008, Fri – Sat at 7 pm, Sat at 4 pm, Sun at 2 pm

October 24-26, 2008, Fri – Sat at 7 pm, Sat at 4 pm, Sun at 2 pm

Come see the show and support my supporting role in the whole thing

3 comments:

megan said...

Sorry, I know your birthday is almost over but this is the first time today I have even been able to think about getting on the computer. Happy Birthday! I hope your day did get better. I love my birthday but Reuben hates his. He won't even let me buy him presents because he says it is just the same as any other day

Emily said...

Trying! I want to be there. Aiming for the 25th.

ducklips said...

Sorry you had a bust of a birthday. Sometimes I think we have lame birthdays as "grown ups", or almost, because they were so amazing as children. I hope your every other day since has been great.

We will be at your play. I'll tell you which day later, or maybe make it a surprise.